We tackled tough topics like immigration policies and the delicate intricacies involved, spotlighting the importance of dialogue in finding common ground. Heartwarming stories underscored the monumental impact of Catholic radio—with tales of conversions and saved lives. Plus, a little lighter fare with talk of tacos and a discussion about the enigmatic number 666 in biblical numerology. Questions from keen listeners brought insights into the communion of saints and their earthly awareness. All here, on Relevant Radio, where the spiritual meets the intellectual—join us for a journey that’s as nourishing for the soul as it is engaging for the mind.
- Happy Taco Tuesday! Cyrus shares a wonderful letter and a gift from a 10-year-old listener
- Katie – I teach faith formation and they asked how the earth populated with just Adam and Eve? How did their kids find wives? (07:36)
- Connor – The day I ordered “The Dogma of Hell” some weird stuff happened in our house. Could that be demons?
- Vicki – Is the number 666 superstitious? (21:49)
- Email – How can the Saints “sleeping in Christ” pray for us?
- Rob – I would like to talk about the immigration issue: Recently there has been a republican democratic bipartisan bill but Trump is against it because he wants to use the issue to beat the democrats.