We tackled the intricate balance between personal beliefs and family dynamics. We empathized with real-life challenges like navigating a loved one’s same-sex marriage while staying true to one’s faith. We dove into the importance of separating the love for a person from the actions we may not agree with and the transformative power of prayer and confession in aligning our actions with our values. Plus, we found time to sprinkle in a bit of pop culture nostalgia and shared heartfelt stories about family and faith, proving that our choices resonate beyond the boardroom, touching every aspect of life.
- Anilu (13-years-old) – What is the true form of God? When He talked with Moses, how did he speak with Him? (02:37)
- Jessica – Is a Catholic able to marry a non-Catholic but still be in a valid marriage? (09:57)
- A little Beatles flashback and humor
- Laura – What makes a confession valid? I went to confession and I don’t think the priest used the right words. (24:19)
- Kelly – My daughter is in a gay marriage and I am struggling to stay Catholic because I know the Church wouldn’t welcome them. What should I do? (29:11)
- Monica – I went through the same thing with my daughter. I stood my ground and my daughter is coming around.
- Mark – I had a recent confession where the priest asked me if I had any other mortal sins to confess. I didn’t say a sin (that I’m not honest with my doctor). Was my confession valid?
- Prince – What happens to the guardian angel of a soul who goes to hell?