Today’s discussion took a deep dive into the complexities of our world—both globally and locally. We touched on the delicate geopolitics surrounding Iranian proxy attacks and US military responses. We tackled the controversial enlistment policies of the US Navy and proposed solutions to bolster our defense forces’ compensation. Our conversation then pivoted to the personal, offering spiritual guidance on novenas, navigating faith in the workplace, and the pursuit of marriage within the Catholic community. We opened the floor to your pressing concerns, from navigating delicate employment situations with compassion to living faithfully in complicated marital circumstances.
- Annette – I am a Catholic Business owner and a transgender student applied to work at my restaurant. What should I do? (10:35)
- Norm – Does 1 Corinthians: 5 talk about judging people in the Church but not outside the Church?
- Martha – My friend said she couldn’t go to the Eucharistic congress because she was married outside of the church. Is that true? (28:55)
- Jay – Why should you pray the Novena of Saint Joseph in the morning? Is it necessary to pray only in the morning? (44:48)
- Marie – Non-Catholic engaged to a Catholic but is open to coming into the Church before she gets married. Is that okay?